Friday 22 February 2013

Storyboards

Storyboards for my Video

Story-boarding the entirety of my music was an essential task in the planning of my production due to the fact that it gave a clear outline for the whole of my video and allowed me to spearhead towards the final task thus making it easier when it came to actually shooting my video. The storyboards allowed me to narrow down and fine tune my ideas as well as giving me the clear incentives as to what had to be completed, and this is why I believe that this was such an essential task in the planning stages of my production as it allowed me fine tune my ideas. Ultimately, I am now happy with the sequence of my video and the selection of shots that I have chosen and it is now down to me to make sure that my thoughts turn to motion and I replicate these ideas with the shots that I capture through my shoots.








No comments:

Post a Comment