Monday 11 March 2013

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert:



This is my final product for the magazine advert. As you can see I have decided to choose a design that I did not draft, which in turn could have been a major risk but I believe this has payed off as it looks better than what I had expected.  This is because I felt many of the other designs were either not achievable, or would not have looked as effective. I decided to continue using the filters on Photoshop and also built on this by using blending options on the fonts and placing effects like shadows, bevels and embosses. I quite like the minimalistic style, its very simplistic yet difficult to create. I decided it suited the theme of my music video and music artist better to have a magazine advert in this style. 

I decided to use white text, on a dark background. This creates a contrasting effect, making the products more visually appealing and adding focal points to the page. This adheres to the artistic effect that I was trying to create throughout all of my products but the image is also taken from a still in my music video, and I believe that this will help immerse the viewers in my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment