Thursday 14 February 2013

Week Seventeen

Week Seventeen

This week in the production of my music video I began to edit the clips that I had gained from the previous week of shooting, whilst also planning ahead for what I was going to do next. I began by uploading the raw footage from the SD card on the camera to my computer. Once this was completed, I opened Adobe Premiere CS3 and made new bins for the clips to be placed into. However, as I was doing this I realised that some of the clips were shot at different frame sizes, and in order to correct this error I had to right click on the footage and select the option "interpret footage". From this menu, I chose to put all of the footage into the 'HD Anamorphic" setting so that all of the footage would fit into the 16:9 widescreen setting that I had chosen. Although this took more time to do, I believe that the successful contingency planning that I set aside allowed me to do this whilst still remaining on course to complete the overall task.

No comments:

Post a Comment