Thursday 28 February 2013

Week Nineteen

Week Nineteen

I am now currently editing the majority of my video and this stage of the post-production is now well underway as I am now a third of the way through the video. I mostly cut up the clips-which I had apporpriately named so that I could distinguish each clip but also not get confused between them- using the cut tool in the bottom right corner of adobe Photoshop CS3. However, due to the fact that a lot of my footage was filmed at night I came across many problems with the colour of the clips and in order to rectify this issue I had to use the colour correction tools. Here, I played around with the RGB settings but also the tint of the clips so that I could brighten some, and darken others. Thus creating a medium between all of the clips and creating an effective video that flowed nicely in the looks but also the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment