Friday 22 February 2013

Analysis of Magazine Adverts

Analysis of Magazine Adverts



Here is a Prezi that I have created in order to display a variety of different magazine adverts for artists all within the same genre as my selected artist: indie. I have analysed each one by taking into account what techniques have been adopted in order to make the advert successful but also what makes them effective to me, and what I could use in the creation of my magazine advert. Moreover, I have looked into the other conventional aspects that I can see are present withing all of the adverts and what generic conventions aspects are used within the industry in order to effectively promote and sell an album. I believe this task has been very useful as it has allowed me to pinpoint what I need to do in order to make my magazine advert successful, and it has also inspired me to achieve a successful advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment